ESD test system main capabilities are: voltages up to 30 kV in both air/contact discharge mode.
- Air discharges: 200V – 30kV
- Contact discharges: 200V – 30kV
- Holding time: >5s
- Recurrence: 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20, 25 Hz (air discharges), 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20 Hz (contact discharges)
Automotive Transient Immunity Test System
Transient immunity systems simulate various transients for the conduced immunity EMC tests.
- Ultra Compact Simulator, range: 80V/50A
- AutoWave recorder and generator, range: 2-ch, DC-50kHz
- Load Dump, range: 20V-200V
- Power Fail System, range: 80V/50A
- Voltage Drop Simulator, range: 60V/50A
Transient and Conducted Emission Test System
The EMI test receives is used for diagnostic measurements during development and precompliance measurements for final certification testing.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz – 7 GHz
Conducted Immunity BCI Method Test System
BCI system is used for conduced immunity tests in frequency range 9kHz - 400MHz
- Signal Generator, range: 9kHz – 3.2 GHz
- Broadband Amplifier, range: 9kHz-400MHzBroadband Amplifier, range: 9kHz-400MHz
- Power Sensors, range: 8kHz – 6 GHzPower Sensors, range: 8kHz – 6 GHz
Low Frequency and Magnetic Field Test System
Magnetic field immunity system is used to test device susceptibility to external low frequency magnetic field.
- LF Signal Amplifier, range: DC – 200kHz
- Audio Transformer Assembly, range: 10Hz – 250kHz
If you have questions, please contact us: [email protected]
In the title of the message, please enter: EMC Laboratory.