2018-02-22 | Poland | malopolska
Place of work
MERITAutomotive Electronics.The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) has started to operate January 2017 and fully continue research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which includes: 1. Column switches; 2. Switch modules; 3. Simple switches
- Project requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Customer contact and technical information gathering.
- Product functionalities/features definition and technical specifications development.
- Systems architecture development in cooperation with internal engineering teams.
- Systems engineering activities estimation and execution planning.
- Close cooperation with the internal engineering teams in the terms of process of FMEA, Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Participation in advance project development activities.
- Master's degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Mechatronics or related.
- Proven hardware/software projects experience.
- Knowledge of requirements engineering and its tools.
- At least 2 years of experience in AUTOSAR products development,
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture,
- Ability to define AUTOSAR product requirements,
- Very good English knowledge, including ability to create technical documentation.
- Very good communication and team work skills.
- Methodical approach to complex problem solving.
- Ability to work and organize team activities.
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Ability for international traveling.
- Knowledge of embedded systems development methodologies and processes.
- German or French knowledge are welcome.
- Work in rapidly developing company
- Social fund
- Private health care, Life insurance, Multisport card
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Ability to implement an own ideas and solutions