Integrated infrared imaging microscope delivers analysis of chemical compounds in micro-areas (as small as 50 micron) of the tested materials.
- Ultra-fast mapping capability for more analytical power when used with cooled MCT detector
- Ultra-fast mapping: 10 steps/second at 16cm resolution (1.2 × 1.2mm) in 4.5 minutes
- Spatial resolution better than 10 microns
- Direct contact sampling with MicroTip ATR
Versatile optical microscope with a large depth-of-field and advanced measurement capabilities for inspection and analysis, specialized for industrial applications. The VHX can recognize the focus information automatically when the field of view is moved and then create a depth composition image quickly.
- Range of zoom: 20x – 2000x
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60fps
- Camera: 1/1.8-inch CMOG image sensor
- High Dynamic Range: 16-bit resolution through RGB data from each pixel
- Frame Rate: 50 frame/sec
Thermogravimetry (TGA) is a technique that measures the change in weight of a sample as it is heated, cooled or held at constant temperature. Its main use is to characterize materials with regard to their composition.
Light Booth SpectraLight QC
The Light booth SpectraLight QC is a system for visual color evaluation. This is ensured by the patented tungsten filter technology that allows the most accurate simulation of natural daylight.
- Daily: 7500K, 6500K, 5000K
- Fluorescent: 4150K, 3000K, 3500K
Glossmeter – for paint, plastic or even mirror-like metals, simultaneous display 20°, 60°, 85° - for high gloss to matte coatings.
Spectrophotometer – portable sphere spectrophotometer suited for ensuring accurate color on reflective surfaces, including applications with textured materials or printing on metal substrates.