2018-05-17 | Poland | małopolska
Place of work
How does designing electronic sounds for You?
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM!
Our electronic team needs engineering minds to design electronic to our customers’ cars.
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere, and you also value delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table
„Zachar OFF” also decided to stop by:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idjn6yX7Z98&t=243s
You will be responsible for:
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications for some of world top car manufacturers.
- Create design documentation (like schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Participation in design reviews.
We have some expectations:
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar
- Experience in designing and testing digital and analog circuits, signal measurement
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance is nice to see
- Practical skills in some CAD and simulation tools.
- English skills (both spoken and written).
- Communication skills.
What we can offer you is:
- Work in rapidly developing company
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Attractive trainings
- Private health care, Life insurance for employees and their families
- Multisport card
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of working from home (Home Office) in selected days
- Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment