2019-01-10 | Poland | malopolska
How does electronics design sound to you?
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
Our electronic team needs engineering minds to design electronic to our customers’ cars.
If you meet some of the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere and you also value delicious (free) coffee and a moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table.
You will be responsible for:
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications for some of world top car manufacturers.
- Create design documentation (like schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- Cooperation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Participation in design reviews.
We have some expectations:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing and testing of digital and analog circuits, signal measurement
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance is nice to see
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar
- Practical skills in some CAD and simulation tools.
- English skills (both spoken and written).
- Communication skills.
What we can offer you is:
- Work in a rapidly developing company
- Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Attractive trainings
- Private health care, life insurance for employees and their families
- Multisport card
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of working from home (home office) on selected days