Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· High engagement with assigned customer base to develop a strong mutual business relationship, focused on day to day activity support and long term growth.
· Manages order and forecasting activity. Ensures order accuracy; manages order changes; manages other account activity with cross-functional groups such as logistics, credit, quality, and operations planning.
· Manages customer score cards.
· Stays current on product knowledge in order to more effectively assist customers.
· Drive issue resolution with both internal and external customers.
· Supports department by seeking opportunities to streamline or automate departmental procedures. Shares best practices among peers, and provides backup for other Account Representatives in their absence.
· Manages and coordinate customer claims.
· Maintains accurate customer profile information.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
1. A logical and systematic approach to work.
2. Good time management ability.
3. Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions.
4. Commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
5. Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data.
6. Ability to manage change.
7. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people. Leadership
8. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
9. Negotiation and analytical skills.
10. Mastering of English language, spoken and written. Other languages will be a plus