2018-02-22 | Poland | malopolska
Place of work
MERITAutomotive Electronics. The worldwide Group Merit (previously being part of Delphi) has started to operate January 2017 and fully continue research, design, production and sale (for OEM and Aftermarket) of automotive mechatronics products which includes: 1. Column switches; 2. Switch modules; 3. Simple switches
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing, documenting and executing software systems tests.
- Defining test procedures and test cases.
- Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when suitable).
- Executing tests, creating test reports and reporting bugs.
- Executing vehicle tests (when suitable).
- Active participation in software systems test related reviews.
- Active participation in project meetings.
- Keeping contacts with clients (when suitable) in the area of software development and software systems tests.
- Active participation in technical innovations and organisation programs.
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to MERIT quality standards and schedules.
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis
- Minimum 2 years work experience on similar position
- Knowledge of software programming basis
- Good English knowledge
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of systems and devices testing tools and methods
- Knowledge of script programming languages
- Prior experience in automotive industry
- Work in a rapidly developing company
- Social fund
- Private health care, life insurance, Multisport card
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Ability to implement an own ideas and solutions