2018-05-18 | Poland | małopolska
Place of work
Make another step in your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM!
If you meet the following requirements and you care about working in modern office, great atmosphere,
and you also enjoy delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table.
„Zachar OFF” also decided to stop by:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idjn6yX7Z98&t=243s
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, documenting and executing software systems tests.
- Defining test procedures and test cases.
- Developing automatic test environment and automatic tests (when suitable).
- Executing tests, creating test reports and reporting bugs.
- Executing vehicle tests (when suitable).
- Active participation in software systems test related reviews.
- Active participation in project meetings.
- Keeping contacts with clients (when suitable) in the area of software development and software systems tests.
- Active participation in technical innovations
- Accomplishing tasks in accordance to MERIT quality standards and schedules.
We have some expectations:
- MSc degree in Electronics or Computer Science or related
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic measurement basis
- Minimum 2 years work experience on similar position
- Knowledge of software programming basis
- Good English knowledge
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of systems and devices testing tools and methods
- Knowledge of script programming languages
We can offer you:
· Work in rapidly developing company
· Attractive salary
· Social package
· Private health care, Life insurance for employees and their families
· Multisport card
· Flexible work time
· Possibility of Home Office in selected days
· Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment