Do another step of your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM!
If you meet the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere,
and you also enjoy delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table.
„Zachar OFF” also decided to stop by:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idjn6yX7Z98&t=243s
You will be responsible for:
• Collecting and analyzing SW requirements
• Preparing SW design documentation
• Programming SW modules and verification tests
• Preparing and performing tests to verify SW work products
• Accomplish tasks in accordance to valid quality standards and schedules
• Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams
We have some expectations:
• Engineering Degree in Electronics or Computer Science
• At least 3 years of experience in software design for automotive
• Working knowledge of CANOE software
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture
• Ability to define AUTOSAR product requirements
• Working knowledge of Automotive SPICE process
• Experience with OSEK architecture design
• Prior experience in designing and programming microcontrollers and processors
• Very good knowledge of tools for programming microcontrollers and processors
• Very good knowledge of SW engineering tools supporting software production process
• Knowledge of Software Configuration Management tools
• Very good English skills (spoken and written)
• Working knowledge of ISO26262 (Functional Safety) process will be an additional asset
We can offer you: