2018-04-13 | Poland | małopolska
Place of work
Make another step in your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
JOIN OUR CRACOW TEAM!
If you meet the following requirements and you care about working in a modern office, great atmosphere,
and you also enjoy delicious (free) coffee and moment of relax during massage, Xbox or soccer table.
„Zachar OFF” also decided to stop by:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idjn6yX7Z98&t=243s
- Be main project technical interface to the customer and participate to customer meetings,
- Lead the engineering development team by coordinating EE, ME, SYS, SW, IT&V and PT&V competencies and organizing regular team meetings,
- Ensure key deliverables in time (internal and customer deliverables) and ensures that each, competency delivers what is needed to meet engineering global timing schedule,
- Responsible to track project risks management through DFMEA completion,
- Supervise internal and customer design change requests,
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- Professional master in science of mechatronics, electronics, electro-technics or similar
- Knowledge of estimating, planning, tracking and controlling projects
- Product Development Process knowledge.
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Good English knowledge, German or French would be an asset
- Prior experience in automotive industry is preferred.
- Team oriented
- Decision-making skills
· Work in rapidly developing company
· Attractive salary
· Social package
· Private health care, Life insurance for employees and their families
· Multisport card
· Flexible work time
· Possibility of Home Office in selected days
· Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment