Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assure an effective manufacturing organisation to meet sales and profit objectives comparing forecasted figures with real figures in order to manage effectively the results.
· To control effectively all products are performed in compliance with stablished quality and reliability standards.
· Organise and manage development of human resources.
· Control and assessment of efficiency about all activities related to customer service, communications, planning, warehouse, delivery, transportation and stocks.
· Participate from the beginning in new products introduction in all areas, quality, production, logistics, maintenance, safety.
· Ensure department operates in respect of environment, safety and security requirements and policies, and that business is conducted in conformity with standards and in compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. Planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the preproduction process
2. The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
3. The capacity to grasp concepts easily.
4. IT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes.
5. Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality.
6. The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients.
7. Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time.
8. The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
9. The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
10. Englisfhspoken and written