2020-08-13 | | Germany or France
Make another step of your career!
Maybe you are the person who can perfectly fit into our company and you can help us to achieve goals.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Review and approve technical concepts during RFQ and development phases,
- Provide technical directions for product concepts (mechanical, electrical, software),
- Support technical resolutions of the issues during development and production,
- Ability to convince customer of technical choice. Strong credibility in front of customer experts,
- Main facilitator for technical reviews in front of Customer,
- Lead advanced engineering concepts for product line (innovations building blocks definition and verification),
- Monitor market (technology) trends (start up’s, universities, Suppliers),
- Participation in Customers roadmap evaluation,
- Recognized column switch expertise from customer,
- Provide technical trainings globally,
- Support component engineering activities and Merit Design Rules creation,
- Mentor team members from all departments to ensure product synergy.
- Bachelor degree or higher,
- At least 10 years of experience in automotive industries,
- Advanced knowledge of steering column module design,
- Advanced knowledge of English language,
- Very good knowledge of German or France will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge of Quality standards: IATF16949:2016, APQP,
- Methodical approach to problem solving,
- Very good communication skills and team oriented,
- Time management knowledge,
- Very good negotiation skills and presentations skills.
- Work in rapidly developing company
- Attractive salary
- Private health care, Life insurance for employees and their families
- Social package
- Flexible work time
- Possibility of working at home (Home Office) in selected days
- Friendly work atmosphere with professional environment